For general information about library services visit the section Services
- Consultation of post-graduate and PhD theses: Theses will be withdrawn from the external deposit every 4 weeks. The 2022 calendar foresees the following dates for the withdrawal: 28th January, 25th February, 25th March, 22nd April, 27th May, 24th June, 22nd July, 23rd September, 21st October, 18th November, 16th December. Theses must be reserved from the catalogue two days before the date indicated in the calendar, and will be available for consultation the week after. Consultation is possible in any library of our university
- self-service photocopy and scanner machines: It is possible to make photocopies and documents scan at Poliprint, building B4
- rooms for study and research groups: Three rooms are available on the second floor. The reservation is possible through the app Affluences. More information
- one mobile workstation (wallet) is available on the second floor, reserved for professors and BSc and MSc thesis students. The reservation is possible through the app Affluences. More information
- e-book corner: On the first floor you can read some of the most requested eBooks using the tablets in the library
- by the workstations of the library you can gain access to Politecnico website, catalogues and subscribed eletronic resources (electronic journals, databases, eBooks).
For requests and information write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02.2399.7176
For further information click on Material Library
The library, opened to the public in September 1997, possesses the texts indicated in the bibliographies of the official teaching programs. You can also find works dedicated to issues relating to the architecture project and design, which document the progress of Italian and foreign design culture.
There are approximately 100 journals on subscription.
Around 50,000 theses relating to both the Schools of Architecture and Engineering are stored in the library's Archives.
Head of Bovisa libraries and Acquisition Unit: Piero Ruggeri, ph. 02.2399.7175, e-mail email@example.com
Manager of Campus Life Division: Chiara Pesenti, ph. 02.2399.2428, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Monica Corio - tel. 02.2399.8052 - e-mail email@example.com
Alberto Dattola - tel. 02.2399.2067 - e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Giovanni Dell'Acqua - tel. 02.2399.5655 - e-mail email@example.com
Sonia Farina - tel. 02.2399.7178 - e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Mariacristina Garanzini - tel. 02.2399.2551 - e-mail email@example.com
Giancarlo Motta - ph. 02.2399.5704 - e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Raffaela Rignanese - ph. 02.2399.5705 - e-mail email@example.com
Sasso Graziella - ph. 02.2399.7176 - e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org