For general information about library services visit the section Services
- Consultation of post-graduate and PhD theses:
The post graduate theses are kept in a remote deposit, from which they are taken every two weeks upon request made by the Catalog. The theses will be available in the library from the sixth day following the taking. Consultation can take place at any university library.
It is advisable to contact the library to confirm the availability of the thesis. Below is the calendar of terms within which to make the request from the Catalog:
january: tuesday 10th; tuesday 24th
february: tuesday 7th; tuesday 21st
march: tuesday 7th; tuesday 21st
april: tuesday 4th; tuesday 18th
may: tuesday 9th; tuesday 23rd
june: tuesday 6th; tuesday 20th
- self-service photocopy and scanner machines: It is possible to make photocopies and documents scan at Poliprint, building B4
- rooms for study and research groups: Three rooms are available on the second floor. The reservation is possible through the app Affluences. More information
- one mobile workstation (wallet) is available on the first floor The workstation is available also for video calls and the reservation is possible through the app Affluences. More information
- e-book corner: On the first floor you can read some of the most requested eBooks using the tablets in the library
- by the workstations of the library you can gain access to Politecnico website, catalogues and subscribed eletronic resources (electronic journals, databases, eBooks).
For requests and information write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02.2399.7176
For further information click on Material Library
If you need support or further information
- you can contact the Reference service;
- you can write to Ask@yourlibrary service;
- you can make an appointment via Teams.
The library, opened to the public in September 1997, possesses the texts indicated in the bibliographies of the official teaching programs. You can also find works dedicated to issues relating to the architecture project and design, which document the progress of Italian and foreign design culture.
There are approximately 100 journals on subscription.
Around 50,000 theses relating to both the Schools of Architecture and Engineering are stored in the library's Archives.
You can find all books and journals available in the library searching the catalogue or using the discovery tool BIBLIOSEARCH
Head of Bovisa libraries and Acquisition Unit: Piero Ruggeri, ph. 02.2399.7175, e-mail email@example.com
Manager of Campus Life Division: Chiara Pesenti, ph. 02.2399.2428, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Monica Corio - tel. 02.2399.8052 - e-mail email@example.com
Alberto Dattola - tel. 02.2399.2067 - e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Giovanni Dell'Acqua - tel. 02.2399.5655 - e-mail email@example.com
Sonia Farina - tel. 02.2399.7178 - e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Mariacristina Garanzini - tel. 02.2399.2551 - e-mail email@example.com
Giancarlo Motta - ph. 02.2399.5704 - e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Raffaela Rignanese - ph. 02.2399.5705 - e-mail email@example.com
Sasso Graziella - ph. 02.2399.7176 - e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org