Services for the public: 02.2399.5684
To access the library you always need your university ID card (Policard).
The number of places available is reduced to 60 in order to allow the social distancing.
it is compulsory to reserve your seat through the Affluences app. You have to wear a face mask while staying in the library.
Further information about the libraries' services from 31st August 2020 is available in the Notices section.
Library and reading rooms
Monday - Friday 8.30 am to 8.45 pm
Theses and special funds reading room
Monday - Friday 9.00 am to 6.00 pm
Monday - Friday 8.30 am to 8.45 pm
Monday - Friday 11.00 am - 3.00 pm
Rooms for study and research groups and rooms for individual study
Monday to Friday: 8.30 am to 8.30 pm
For general information about library services visit the section Services
- selfcheck machine for signing out books, working with the user's personal badge
- you can borrow the books available on open shelf except those with the label printed in red. The books required via the catalogue will be kept aside the following day, or the first available day when the library is closed, at the times established for the loan service.
- post-graduate and PhD theses must be reserved from the catalogue and they will be available for reading from Tuesday if requested by Sunday at midnight and from Friday if requested by Wednesday at midnight.
External users can reserved theses by calling from Monday to Fruday the number 02.2399.5684 from 9 am to 8 pm
- 2 self-service photocopy and scanner machines are available, one of which in colour
- one room for study and research groups is available on the second floor. More information
- one mobile workstation (wallet) is available on the second floor, reserved for professors and BSc and MSc thesis students. More information
- e-book corner: on the first floor you can read on tablets some of most used e-books. You can request the tablets at the circulation desk
- from workstations in the library you can access Politecnico websites, catalogues and subscribed eletronic resources (electronic journals, databases, e-books )
For requests and information write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02.2399.7176
For further information click on Material Library
Montedison Historical Library
These documents may be read in the theses and special funds reading room within Bovisa Candiani Library.
For further information click on Montedison Historical Library
If you need support or further information:
The library, opened to the public in September 1997, possesses the texts indicated in the bibliographies of the official teaching programs. You can also find works dedicated to issues relating to the architecture project and design, which document the progress of Italian and foreign design culture.
There are approximately 100 journals on subscription.
Around 50,000 theses relating to both the Schools of Architecture and Engineering are stored in the library's Archives.
Head of Bovisa libraries and Acquisition Unit: Piero Ruggeri, ph. 02.2399.7175, e-mail email@example.com
Manager of Campus Life Division: Chiara Pesenti, ph. 02.2399.2428, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Alberto Dattola - ph. 02.2399.2067 - e-mail email@example.com
Giovanni Dell'Acqua - tel. 02.2399.5655 - e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Giancarlo Motta - ph. 02.2399.5704 - e-mail email@example.com
Raffaela Rignanese - ph. 02.2399.5705 - e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Sasso Graziella - ph. 02.2399.7176 - e-mail email@example.com