The library services have organized a remote assistance and bibliographic consultancy service.
The service takes place on the TEAMS platform by reservation. Those who prebook an appointment will be contacted via TEAMS by the staff at the set time. Reservation
For problems regarding the online thesis submission procedure you will find the assistance channels here.
An experienced librarian is always available to provide assistance and support you about:
- researching and finding paper books and journals in the online catalogue,
- using electronic resources such as databases, e-journals, e-books,
- researching and consulting the Politecnico post-graduate and PhD theses, both paper and digital,
- using the library and its services (loans, intra-university loans, inter-library loans, Document Delivery ...),
- bibliography management and citations for graduate thesis.
Only in Leonardo Campus Library
- researching cartographic materials (territorial maps, both paper and digital, current or historical),
- assistance for problems regarding the online thesis submission procedure.