Services for the public: 02.2399.8053
To access the library you always need your university ID card (Policard).
The number of places available is reduced to 130 in order to allow the social distancing.
it is compulsory to reserve your seat through the Affluences app. You have to wear a face mask while staying in the library.
Further information about the libraries' services from 31st August 2020 is available in the Notices section.
For general information about library services visit the section Services
- selfcheck machine for signing out books, working with the user's personal badge
- you can borrow the books available on open shelf except those with the label printed in red. The books required via the catalogue will be kept aside the following day, or the first available day when the library is closed, at the times established for the loan service
- one self-service scanner machines is available
- 2 rooms for study and research groups are available on the third floor, one for 10 persons, the other for 4 persons. More information
- 2 mobile workstations (wallets) are available on the third floor, reserved for professors and BSc and MSc thesis students. More information
- e-book corner: on the second floor you can read on tablets some of most used e-books. You can request the tablets at the circulation desk
- from workstations in the library you can access Politecnico websites, catalogues and subscribed eletronic resources (electronic journals, databases, e-books )
If you need support or further information:
The library possesses the texts indicated in the bibliographies of the official teaching programs including the complete library collection of Energy, Management, Economics and Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Aerospace Departments.
In the library there are 24,000 documents, 11,000 are located on open shelves while in the Periodicals Room, there are approximately 200 magazines.
Head of Bovisa libraries and Acquisition Unit: Piero Ruggeri, ph. 02.2399.7175, e-mail email@example.com
Manager of Campus Life Division: Chiara Pesenti, ph. 02.2399.2428, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org