For general information about library services visit the section Services
- Consultation of post-graduate and PhD theses: Theses will be withdrawn from the external deposit every 4 weeks. The 2022 calendar foresees the following dates for the withdrawal: 28th January, 25th February, 25th March, 22nd April, 27th May, 24th June, 22nd July, 23rd September, 21st October, 18th November, 16th December. Theses must be reserved from the catalogue two days before the date indicated in the calendar, and will be available for consultation the week after. Consultation is possible in any library of our university
- self-service photocopy and scanner machines: It is possible to make photocopies and documents scan at Poliprint, building B4
- rooms for study and research groups on the third floor: In Hall 1 are available up to 5 seats. The reservation is possible through the app Affluences. More information
- room for individual videocalls: Third floor, Hall 2. The reservation is possible through the app Affluences. More information
- room for individual study: One mobile workstation (wallet) is available on the third floor, reserved for professors and BSc and MSc thesis students. The reservation is possible through the app Affluences. More information
- by the workstations of the library you can gain access to Politecnico website, catalogues and subscribed eletronic resources (electronic journals, databases, e-books)
- assistance and bibliographic consultancy: From Monday to Friday, 10.00-12.00 and 13.00-16.00. If you need support or further information you can contact the Reference service online or write to Ask@yourlibrary service.
The library possesses the texts indicated in the bibliographies of the official teaching programs including the complete library collection of Energy, Management, Economics and Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Aerospace Departments.
In the library there are 24,000 documents, 11,000 are located on open shelves while in the Periodicals Room, there are approximately 200 magazines.
Head of Bovisa libraries and Acquisition Unit: Piero Ruggeri, ph. 02.2399.7175, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Manager of Campus Life Division: Chiara Pesenti, ph. 02.2399.2428, e-mail email@example.com