You can search the technical standards these specific databases on subscription:
- BSOL (British Standards Online)
Through this platform you will find the following techical standards:
- EN published by CEN and CENELEC, transposed by BSI
- ISO transposed by BSI
- native BSI
Remember that about the 80% of the UNI active standards are available as EN or ISO, and only the 6% of the standards yearly published are only UNI, without an equivalence EN or ISO.
- ASTM Compass
Through this platform you will find the ASTM standards.
The UNI standards platform (Ente Nazionale Italiano di Unificazione) includes the complete collection of UNI standards consisting of the integral texts of:
- National UNI standards (UNI)
- transposition of European standards CEN (European Committee for Standardization) (UNI EN)
- adoption of international standards ISO (International Organization for Standardization) (UNI ISO)
- editions withdrawn and / or replaced
The users admitted to the consultation are: professors, researchers, temporary research fellows, PhD students and the technical-administrative staff of the Politecnico di Milano.
To access the UNI Standards consultation, you must be registered as an institutional user.
A maximum of 20 simultaneous accesses are allowed.
Click here if you have already registered and you have got ID and Password
The 3 platforms can be accessed from outside the Politecnico network via proxy.
The use of the standards is for study and research purposes only.
Only institutional use of standards is allowed, you cannot transfer them to unauthorized third parties.