Raffaella Crespi (1929 - 2011) ; Marcello Grisotti, (1919 - 2010 )
The Raffaella Crespi, architect, and Marcello Grisotti, engineer and architect, partnership studio was set up in the 1950s in the architecture and industrial design and installation fields by these two professors at the Politecnico di Milano.
Awaiting re-arrangement, the fonds occupies 100 metres of shelving including bundles, fascicles, boxes, metal containers, packages and print outs and periodicals in various formats.
Held at the Archivi Storici since March 2012.
Undergoing arrangement and inventory.