Ferruccio Rezzonico (1928-2017)
Graduated as architect with full marks at Politecnico di Milano in 1954, Ferruccio Rezzonico collaborated with the studios of Vittoriano Viganò and the BBPRs since 1955. In Milan he inaugurated his professional Studio for architecture and urban planning in 1963. Associate Professor of Technology of Architecture in the Faculty of Architecture of Politecnico di Milano, he held administrative positions in the municipality of Olgiate Comasco as council member in urban planning and organization and in public housing. He collaborated with the Triennale, and was involved in several congresses, exhibitions, conferences and research projects. He was also President of the Order of Architects in Como province from 1970 to 1974.
The Fund collects 217 folders of documents concerning the Studio’s projects, 31 rolls of drawings and a photographic collection.
It was donated to Historical Archives in July 2018.
In process of sorting and inventory treatment.