The Reattore nucleare (nuclear reactor) fonds (1957 - 1959)

The fonds is made up of 4 bundles containing around 200 black and white photographic prints documenting the building of the first Italian nuclear reactor by the Enrico Fermi Centro Studi Nucleari at the Politecnico di Milano.

Held at the Archivi Storici since July 2011.

Additional documentation
Undergoing re-arrangement and inventory.