The Campora fonds (1954-2000)

Pietro Campora (1920 - 2007)

After graduating in architecture in 1953 with Pietro Portaluppi from the Politecnico di Milano, Campora worked as an architect in Lomellina and especially in Broni where he lived, designed and built public, sport and free time buildings and private homes.

The fonds is made up of 556 archive units and 300 drawing rolls, 251 document bundles, 173 photograph bundles and 13 models.
The studio's library with its important collection of periodicals, was donated to the Mantua campus library.

It was donated to the Archivi Storici in January 2015.

Additional documentation
Undergoing arrangement and inventory.